Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

Geri N. Kahn - Law Office of Geri N. Kahn

Ms. Geri N. Kahn

www.gerikahn.com


Law Office of Geri N. Kahn
400 Montgomery Street
Suite 810

San Francisco, CA 94104
USA
(415) 397-5446

Hi and welcome. Should you wish to know more than what is contained here, you may also wish to check my website: www.gerikahn.com or my blogs:  

      http://californiasocialsecuritylawyerblog.com/

      http://www.californiaimmigrationlawyerblog.com/

I practice both Immigration and Nationality Law and Social Security Disability law.

As to the immigration field, I represent people in removal (deportation) proceedings.  I also assist small businesses in obtaining professional visas such as H-1Bs or L-1s for their employees.  I represent applicants for political asylum, and religious workers and individuals at all stages of the naturalization process.  Finally, I help people who wish to bring their family members to the United States.

In the Social Security field, I represent disabled individuals at administrative hearings and in federal court.      

In both areas I have taken cases to the federal court and up through the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.