Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

Clemente M Jimenez - Law Office of Clemente M. Jimenez

Mr. Clemente M Jimenez

www.abogadomexicano.com


Law Office of Clemente M. Jimenez
431 I Street
Suite 102

Sacramento, CA 95814
USA
(916) 443-8055

I am a Sacramento immigration and criminal defense attorney with more than 14 years experience fighting for my clients' rights.  I intentionally keep my practice small so that I can be involved in all aspects of my clients' cases.

During my many years of practicing law, it became evident that many of my clients accused of committing criminal offenses needed a good immigration attorney, which is why I chose to offer services for clients facing immigration or criminal matters - often both.

Now, many of my immigration clients seek me out because they want someone with a strong background in criminal law to address matters in their past.

If you seek the best representation for your immigration case, please contact my office. For all of your immigration and/or criminal defense needs, my office is here to provide you with options and educate you about your situation.

We can assist with family-based petitions, fiancé/fiancée visas, adjustment of status/citizenship, consular processing/waivers of inadmissibility, U Visas, VAWA, asylum petitions, and more…

Please contact my office to determine how we can help you.

Estamos aqui para servir la comunidad hispanohablante con todos tipos de asuntos migratorios o del derecho penal.  Llame hoy al (916) 995-1611 para atenderlo en su idioma.