Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

Eui Suk Suh - Law Offices of Eui Suk Suh

Mr. Eui Suk Suh


Law Offices of Eui Suk Suh
2061 Business center drive #208


Irvine, CA 92612
USA

After having worked for 15 years in large companies in Korea, I arrived to the US at a relatively old age of 40 in 2001.    Beginning my life in the US on a student Status, I was able to convert to a working Status, having gained employment at several immigration law firms.  
At firms, I worked on various immigration matters during  this time,gaining valuable hands-on experience.     While working full-time,I attended a business school at night,  received an MBA, and even passed the CPA exam.     All the same, I was deeply immersed in immigration law  and eventually found myself studying law part-time and ultimately became a lawyer.
I am a rare attorney who possesses marketing, sales, and strategic planning experience from Korean conglomerates as well as extensive hands-on immigration law experience, expert knowledge in business administration and accounting.   Utilizing all these different skill 
sets has allowed me to resolve even the most difficult cases and successfully aid clients in receiving permanent residence in the US.

Major Areas of my immigration law practice and subject matters : NIW, EB1 ~ EB5, L-1, E-2, WAIVER