Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

David S. Wright - Law Offices of David S. Wright

Mr. David S. Wright


Law Offices of David S. Wright
870 Market St.
Suite# 948

San Francisco, CA 94102
USA
(415) 421-1264

I represent companies, individuals and families from all over the world, and my practice addresses a full range of US immigration concerns. I practice business immigration law, bringing skilled and valued employees to America on a temporary or permanent basis, and helping individuals advance their careers in the United States. I reunite families and keep loved ones together by bringing over husbands, wives, fiancées, parents, children, and siblings.  I help victims gain asylum from persecution and domestic violence. I protect families from separation by defending their rights in immigration court.